Conservation Areas Open
We're thrilled to welcome you to our Conservation Areas!
We truly hope you enjoy your time outdoors, breathing fresh air and reconnecting to nature in our peaceful settings.
Where will you visit today?
To best enjoy your experience, plan ahead!
Are you a frequent visitor to our beautiful Conservation Areas?
Learn more about the perks of an Annual Pass and get unlimited access to nature, free parking and more!
Safety Rules and Guidelines
The following rules and guidelines have been implemented for
your safety. Please do your part so we can do ours:
- Park in dedicated areas only - please only park if you can find an appropriate spot that does not block access points, gates or other vehicles. If no parking spots are available, please go to another greenspace.
- Please follow all Provincial and local public health guidelines, restrictions, measures and advice.
- Stay on trail unless you need to briefly step off for physical distancing.
- Please place all litter in garbage receptacles provided.
- Dogs-on-leash is always the rule at all our Conservation Areas.
- Leave wildlife and plants for others to enjoy. Foraging or removal of any material is prohibited.
Questions or comments? Please contact Kathy Hillis, Sr. Administrative Assistant, Conservation Lands, at K.Hillis@LSRCA.on.ca.