Trail Maps and Upcoming Closures
Planning to visit one of our Conservation Areas? Plan your trip by downloading the PDF or mobile map you'll need during your visit and take a look at any upcoming service disruptions.
Please follow all park rules during your visit and remember that amenities, such as washrooms and pavilions, remain closed at this time.
Durham Regional Forest - Temporary Parking Lot and Trail Closures
For the safety of our visitors, we will be conducting tree removals at the Main Tract Parking Lot at Durham Regional Forest from October 13 to 16 and October 26 to 29. There may be temporary, localized trail closures as we remove hazard trees and widen the parking area. Trail closures around the work areas will be clearly marked and alternate routes will be available.
All trails will be open to visitors but there may be temporary, localized closures for a few minutes at a time.
Rogers Reservoir - Parking Lot Closure
The Nokiidaa Trail parking lot at Mount Albert Rd. and Yonge St. will be closed on October 5 for approximately two weeks to complete the installation of a low impact development stormwater management system and paving work. Trail users will still have access to the trail during construction via the
temporary pedestrian access point. For your safety, please follow all on-site safety signage.
Smartphone maps are now available for:
Simply download the app on your smartphone and use it when you visit. It’s that easy! Once the map is downloaded, you won’t have to use your data when you hit the trails.
How to use Avenza:
- Download the Avenza app on your mobile phone.
- Open the app (when prompted, consider allowing Avenza to access your location for optimal use).
- Create an account (or click the small white X in the top right corner to skip this step).
- Tap the
Store button on the bottom of the page.
- Click on the
search bar at the top of the page.
- In the location box, choose “Current Location" if you are looking for conservation areas that are closest to you, or change to “Any Location" to see all our available maps.
- In the
Keywords box type in LSRCA, then click search.
- When you find the map you are looking for, tap the “Free" button, then tap again on “Download?" This will add the desired map to your app.
- Click on
My Maps (bottom left icon), select your map and hit the trails! Once you install your map, you no longer need access to data.