Trail Maps and Upcoming Closures
Planning to visit one of our Conservation Areas? Plan your trip by downloading the PDF or mobile map you'll need during your visit and take a look at any upcoming service disruptions.
Please follow all park rules during your visit and remember that amenities, such as washrooms and pavilions, are only open from mid-June to mid-October.
Scanlon Creek Conservation Area - Evergreen Trail, Section Closed
A section of the
Evergreen trail has been temporarily closed until further notice due to trail
and infrastructure hazards. The large bridge along this section has been
closed, cutting off access to this trail section. The status of this bridge and
this trail connection will be reviewed in the coming months, and a final
decision will be made. Please avoid the south-west corner of the Evergreen
trail within Scanlon Creek and instead use the Chickadee Trail as a connector trail
for this section.
Scanlon Creek Conservation Area - Creekside Trail Closure
Following a major flood event, the boardwalk on the Evergreen Trail and the Creekside Trail at Scanlon Creek Conservation Area are no longer safe and have been closed until further notice. Please follow all safety signage as we move forward with decommissioning these trails, providing alternate routes andrestoring these impacted areas.
Smartphone maps are now available for:
Simply download the app on your smartphone and use it when you visit. It’s that easy! Once the map is downloaded, you won’t have to use your data when you hit the trails.
How to use Avenza:
- Download the Avenza app on your mobile phone.
- Open the app (when prompted, consider allowing Avenza to access your location for optimal use).
- Create an account (or click the small white X in the top right corner to skip this step).
- Tap the
Store button on the bottom of the page.
- Click on the
search bar at the top of the page.
- In the location box, choose “Current Location" if you are looking for conservation areas that are closest to you, or change to “Any Location" to see all our available maps.
- In the
Keywords box type in LSRCA, then click search.
- When you find the map you are looking for, tap the “Free" button, then tap again on “Download?" This will add the desired map to your app.
- Click on
My Maps (bottom left icon), select your map and hit the trails! Once you install your map, you no longer need access to data.
Our maps may change over time! To ensure you have the latest download, join our email list
. We'll send you an email when we release a new version of the map.