Conservation Areas Open
We're thrilled to welcome you to our Conservation Areas!
Amenities, such as washrooms and pavilions that were temporarily closed due to the lockdown, are now open. Garbage pick-up has also resumed. As a result, parking fees have been re-instated at all Scanlon Creek, Whitchurch and Pangman Springs Conservation Area parking lots. Parking can be paid using the MacKay Pay app, available for download before your visit.
follow all park rules during your visit.
Are you a frequent visitor to our beautiful Conservation Areas?
Learn more about the perks of an Annual Pass and get unlimited access to nature, free parking and more!
Safety Rules and Guidelines
The following rules and guidelines have been implemented for
your safety. Please do your part so we can do ours:
- Park in dedicated areas only - please only park if you can find an appropriate spot that does not block access points, gates or other vehicles. If no parking spots are available, please go to another greenspace.
- Please follow Provincial guidelines on gathering sizes when visiting a conservation area.
- While on the trails, maintain physical distancing of 2m/6ft from others.
- Stay on trail unless you need to briefly step off to ensure physical distancing.
- Please place all litter in garbage receptacles provided.
- Dogs-on-leash is always the rule at all our Conservation Areas.
- Leave wildlife and plants for others to enjoy. Foraging or removal of any material is prohibited.
Questions or comments? Please contact Lauren Grzywniak, Lands Management Technician, at L.Grzywniak@LSRCA.on.ca.