Park Rules: How to Enjoy Your Visit
Planning to visit one of our conservation areas? Here's how to get the most out of your visit.
- Conservation Areas are open to the public from dawn until dusk, 365 days per year.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times, unless in the designated Dog Off-Leash Park.
- Please stoop and scoop and pick up after your pet.
- Enjoy a picnic, but alcohol is not permitted on the property.
- Fires are prohibited, except in designated areas.
- For your safety, please stay on the marked trails.
- Camping is only permitted with a permit.
- ATVs or motorized vehicles are not permitted on our properties.
- Protected natural heritage areas. No trails or public use facilities. Please refrain from accessing these properties.