Rogers Reservoir Management Plan Update
We want to hear from you!
Together with local residents, visitors, community groups and other interested stakeholders we're updating the Management Plan for Rogers Reservoir Conservation Area. Your feedback is an important part of this review. Through this process, you will have an opportunity to reflect on the value and use of the property, changes you may have seen over the years, and most importantly, your ideas for the future.
What is a Management Plan?
A Management Plan provides direction so that the property is cared for in a way that balances recreation with conservation. It sets goals to enhance the property and provides the strategies to achieve them.
Process and Timeline
- Stage 1: Background Report Development
- Stage 2: Public and Stakeholder Consultation (June to September 2021)
- Stage 3: Needs Assessment & Evaluation Matrix (October to November 2021)
- Stage 4: Preliminary Management Plan Development (December 2021 to February 2022)
- Stage 5: Public, Stakeholder and Internal Review of Preliminary Management Plan (March to May 2022)
- Stage 6: Management Plan Approval (Summer 2022)
For more information, contact:
Land Management Technician
905-895-1281 ext. 126