Enjoy Your Visit!
Planning to visit one of our conservation areas? Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your visit.
- Conservation Areas are open to the public from dawn until dusk, 365 days per year
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times, unless in the designated Off-Leash Park at Scanlon Creek
- Please stoop and scoop and pick up after your pet
- Please put all garbage in the garbage bins provided or take it home with you
- Enjoy a picnic, but please remember, alcohol is not permitted on any of our properties
- Fires are prohibited, except in designated areas by permit
- For your safety, please stay on the marked trails to avoid disturbing plants, trees and small creatures in their natural habitat
- If you ride a bike in a conservation area, be sure to yield to hikers and horseback riders; hikers be sure to yield to horseback riders too!
- Camping is only permitted with a permit
- ATVs or motorized vehicles are not permitted
- Be aware of your surroundings and keep an eye out for noxious weeds like giant hogweed, wild parsnip, cow parsnip and poison ivy
If you have any questions about our park rules, please contact our Conservation Lands team at 905-895-1281 or info@LSRCA.on.ca