Job Posting: Administrative Assistant, Regulations
Full Time Opportunity, Newmarket, Ontario
$48,398 to $56,620 annually
Reporting directly to the Manager, Regulations you will provide administrative support to the Manager in addition to supporting the administrative needs of other members within the Department.
What you offer:
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or related field; with a minimum of two years related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and, knowledge of SharePoint an asset.
- Effective organizational, time management and decision making skills with strong attention to detail in combination with exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to prepare agendas, record, transcribe and distribute departmental meeting notes
What you will do:
- Create permit application files and forward to appropriate Environmental Regulations Analyst for data input.
- Produce correspondence, permits, property information requests and site clearances.
- Provide administrative support to the Manager including scheduling meetings, preparing correspondence, reports, statistical data, presentations and business expenses.
- Provide administrative support to the Department including, but not limited to, agenda preparation and distribution of meeting notes, filing, archiving and records management.
- Provide back-up to the Administrative Assistant, Enforcement and Administrative Assistant, Engineering & Planning.
Hours of Work: 35, Monday thru Friday (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
Start Date: April 2017
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a single pdf document that includes a résumé and covering letter to LSRCA's Human Resources, referencing Competition #05-2017 by 4:00 pm on Sunday, March 19, 2017.
LSRCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005), LSRCA will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If you are contacted in regards to this competition and you require disability – related accommodations, please inform Human Resources. All personal information is collected in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. We thank all applicants for their interest in the LSRCA; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.