Forest School at Scanlon Creek
Real Life – Real Learning – Real Connections
Every week brings something new as children aged 4 to 10 years old guide daily activities with their interests and curiosities.
Each session is filled with wonder as children explore, build and play in Scanlon Creek’s forests, meadows and wetlands. They experience hands-on and child-directed learning that is unhurried and supported as we explore the natural world together.
Will we examine animal tracks? Explore the critters in the pond? Investigate insects in the meadow? Each week is a new adventure!
Give your child a new adventure every week with the freedom to explore and learn about the natural world.
Fall 2020 sessions sold out
Thank you for your interest in our Forest School program. Both of our fall sessions are sold out.
Interested in future sessions? Join our email list and be the first to know about upcoming programs and events.
- Sessions designed following principles of Forest School
- Sessions must be booked in advance
- Morning Session (Ages 4 – 6 years old) - maximum 8 participants; Afternoon Session (Ages 7 – 10 years old) – maximum 12 participants
- Parents must drop off children for the duration of the program. Siblings and parents may no longer attend sessions. To keep participants and staff members safe during COVID-19, increased safety protocols will be followed.
- This program runs rain or shine. Please dress accordingly. In the event of extreme weather, the program will be cancelled and re-scheduled to the following day.
- There are no refunds for missed sessions due to weather.