March Break Camp
last week of winter at Spring into Scanlon March Break Camp! Children ages
4-12 will enjoy a fun-filled week of new forest adventures as they spend the
day outdoors at the Scanlon Creek Conservation Area exploring
the forest, connecting to nature and making new friendships.
Stay tuned for 2024 registration information.
Join our email list and be the first to know when March Break Camp registration opens and to learn more about our available education programs.
Follow your curiosities! Camper interests will lead the way for daily activities. Don’t miss out on the chance for your child to breathe in the fresh air as they:
- Feel the wind in their face trying out kick-sledding through the forest (weather dependent)
- Learn how to be a wildlife tracker - we'll teach you how to identify animal tracks, markings and scat to figure out who left these clues behind!
- Have fun and make new friends through outdoor games - can you camouflage in the forest like an animal? Or howl like a coyote?
- Explore fun ways to use technology in nature - use iPads to create digital nature art or try your hand at geocaching, the modern-day treasure hunt!
- Warm up from outdoor adventures in the Scanlon Creek Nature Centre. Several stations are set-up to explore during camp down time.
- Must be booked in advance
- This program runs rain or shine. Please dress accordingly
- For more information, contact education@LSRCA.on.ca