Watershed Monitoring Station Data
The LSRCA monitors stream flow, temperature, and meteorological conditions in real-time and uploads reports daily. Groundwater levels are uploaded monthly.
Data posted here is provisional and has not been reviewed or edited and is subject to change. These data are not citable until reviewed and approved by the LSRCA or our partner agencies.
Factors that influence the accuracy of real-time water level and flow data:
- Backwater from ice, weeds, or debris.
- Malfunctioning equipment and/or routine maintenance of equipment.
- Sediment accumulation.
Factors that influence the accuracy of real-time rainfall data:
- Funnels and instruments may become fouled with debris or insects.
- The tipping bucket mechanism may malfunction.
- The tipping bucket rain gauge may not properly record precipitation during freezing weather conditions.
River levels and flows can change rapidly in response to water entering the river as a result of rainfall or snowmelt.
We caution you, as a user of the monitoring station data, to consider the provisional nature of the information before using it for decisions that concern personal or public safety or to conduct business. We assume no responsibility nor liability for the accuracy of the information contained in this website, regardless of the purpose you are using for.