Tell Us What You Think!
Every five years LSRCA surveys conservation area users, including hikers, bikers, joggers, dog walkers, photographers, birders, cross country skiers, and more. We are interested in learning your overall thoughts, what you like, and would like to see changed about these special spaces. This information helps us make future decisions to better meet your needs and improve your experience within the conservation area.
In 2017 we are gathering information on the following conservation areas:
- Scanlon Creek (Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury)
- Rogers Reservoir (Town of East Gwillimbury)
- Thornton Bales (King Township)
- Durham Regional Forest Main Tract (Township of Uxbridge)
- Beaver River Wetlands (Brock Township)
- Whitchurch (Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville)
Tell us what you think, we're listening. Take the following 10 minute survey and be entered to win one of three draw prizes valued at $100, $50 and $25. The survey closes in the fall 2017.
If you are having any difficulty accessing the survey, give us a call and Lauren can fill it out over the phone with you: 1-800-465-0437 ext. 126
Any additional questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.